Our target is to continually improve the financial stability of the Company to enhance our security for the benefit of customers, employees and shareholders.
Fern was established in Fern Road, Wolverhampton in 1959 and we have been expanding our site in Macrome Road since 1979. The Company is privately owned by the Directors. The company has grown steadily and acquired an excellent reputation for technical competence and providing excellent quality and customer service. We are proud to count many ‘blue-chip’ international customers in our portfolio. We are a strong company and our primary objective is to retain and increase the Company’s strength and security. Our strength has been and will continue to be achieved through growth, customer satisfaction and consistent re-investment in:
A well trained and motivated workforce
Modern, efficient plant and equipment
Company systems and continual improvement
Fern supplies customers in the UK and Europe from a modern purpose built factory occupying a 8000m² site in Wolverhampton, West Midlands close to the M6 and M54 motorways and only 15 minutes from Wolverhampton main line railway station with Birmingham, East Midlands and Manchester international airports all less than 1 hour away.
Find Us via Google Maps